Renovation Brands is a profitable and rapidly growing online retailer looking for a Jr Developer to join our growing Digital Marketing team in Boulder, CO.
Our mission is to build on our success as a leading marketplace for home décor, home improvement and commercial interior products. We are looking to expand our marketing team with talented and bright individuals who are passionate about what they do.
The Jr. Developer role is responsible for building and maintaining software development initiatives as well as providing testing and support to the company’s various eCommerce platforms, websites and data integrations. This position will report to the Director of Web Development.
- Work collaboratively with team members in defining, developing and implementing technology solutions to improve business function
- Participate in the planning and implementation of projects, including the design and execution of test plans
- Support website development initiatives as they relate to marketing and merchandising departments
- Develop/support data connections for system integrations using (REST API technologies)
- Support in-house product feed platform for Amazon, JET, Google, Bing/Product Feeds and Order flow built with Node.js
- Perform thorough testing of individual and other team members’ developed code
- Responsible for programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of core applications, IT systems, databases and utilities
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years total experience in website development and/or software development
- Experience within an eCommerce environment strongly preferred
- Proficiency with web and mobile technologies, like Google AMP; API integrations and database driven websites; like Magento
- Proficiency with server/software/database technologies such as MySQL, REST APIs, AWS SDK, Version Control (Git).
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Self-starter with ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Strong problem solving and ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Technical skills with a passion to solve problems
- Proven track record and solid references
WHAT WE OFFER:
Competitive salary, benefits, great culture
High energy, fun environment at a new, hip office complete with coffee, tea, lounge and team building (short walk to 3 different breweries!)
Opportunity to be part of something truly great and participate in the rapid growth in our Company
*This is a full time in-house position - full time telecommuters will not be considered